The first irons were bulky monstrosities that could literally burn the scalp if the delicate designer makes a false move. Not to mention the unspeakably horrible things he did to your hair! Compared to these monsters, however, the flat irons today are tiny clip-type tools that can fit in a handbag. Best quality flat irons today, such as chi flat iron, are quite handy for the hustle and bustle that employed women today need to follow.
These puppies can do what used to take hours in the hands of a professional stylist can years ago. Heck, decades ago, the only way you'll get a hairstyle was made to load your hair with chemicals in the hope that it stays that way. And only until you go to sleep at night!
Now the most obvious thing is a flat iron for smoothing hair. It may seem obvious, but there are things to keep in mind when styling your hair with an iron:
- Make sure your hair is dry before pressing the plates of a flat iron on your hair. Wet hair is subjected to high levels of heat tends to "cook", and the hair is not cooked a show enjoyable. However, some irons may work with wet hair. T3 flat irons have some wet dry flat irons that can do just that: wet hair iron without damage.
- Wet To Dry Flat Irons can work on wet hair, but not flat iron can work with matted hair. matted hair will not only be ugly when flattened, uneven surfaces created by the tangled hair is likely to break when the flat iron through it. This means that if you're really unlucky, you can manage to break a lock of hair because of one small set of matted hair. For T3 wet to dry.
- Keep a few shots, short and steady to avoid damage. This is not the iron itself that causes accidents - it's tremors or shaking of hands that one of the main causes of hair breakage during ironing. In the heat, your hair is more fragile to make it more manageable, and put sudden pressure on this will mean a greater chance that you'll break it. Try to keep lines
- Add a little flair to your hair. Some irons are actually quite handy to add some functionality to your hair and not just to flatten the paste right. Flip-ins and flip-out can be obtained by twisting the ends of your hair inwards or outwards, while flexible loops can be achieved by wrapping your hair gently around a flat iron that you slowly and gently pull down. Read the latest fashion magazines for other dry-flair possible, you can try with your iron!
- Get the best iron you can afford. To buy flat irons are not a wise choice over the long term. You need quality flat irons that you can count on, especially for emergency purposes, such as a presentation or a sudden snap-date. Babyliss pink flat irons are a line of irons, you can count on to do the job without any concern you fail when you need it most.
Now that you have some ideas for your iron, go and show them what a funky flat iron can do for you!