Ginger & Smart's spring summer 2010/2011 collection show at Rosemount Australian Fashion Week on Monday May 3rd 2010. The fashion show is over. But today our ghd blog will share you how to get the catwalk look from Ginger & Smart spring/summer 2010 with our ghd pink limited edition.GHD expert, Sophie Roberts says:"The concept for the hair was "Future Beauty". We gave the hair a lightness and juxtaposed it with graphic planes of hair which were banded tightly through the front, creating a veil of hair."
Get the look with GHD Pink limited edition
1. Apply ghd Maximise Mousse to damp hair and blow-dry it into your lengths.
2. Using a tail comb, create a centre part and clip away the front section.
3. Section your strands in a C-section from ear to ear and then divide in half again.
4. Part the first section at centre of your head. Comb your lengths upwards and cross each side of hair over the part and secure with an elastic in the centre, forming a zig zag weave of hair. Then, repeat these steps with the second section.
5. Smooth your hair until it is super straight using pink ghd iv styler.The stunning new GHD Pink limited edition in association with Breakthrough Breast Cancer and Action Breast Cancer.The rounder barrel of pink ghd gives you ultimate control for the perfect curls, waves or flicks, as well as a super straight look,. It's so easy to create waves, curls and flicks that you'll never need the same look twice.
6. Comb back your lengths at the centre front and pin it back over the weaved banded sections and secure with a pin.
7. Run your fingers through your strands to add texture. Then twist your ends and slightly rough them up. Set this with a spritz of ghd Ultimate Hairspray.
8. Finish the style with a mist of ghd Reflection Spray.