When you see celebrities wearing beautiful hairstyles at red carpet fashion, Are you green envy with them? Actually you can create a celebrity hairstyle at home.Follow the tips below from ghd stylers blog, and prepare your ghd straightener to create perfect curls by yourself.
If you're bored with the same old straight hairstyle created with your Straightening Iron - or just want to glam it up- for a special event, without having to visit a Hairdresser - Here's a step by step styling guide to allow you to create that glamorous 'Red Carpet' flowy, messy, curly hair look at home with your own ghd hair Straightner:
- Start with dry hair (it doesn't have to be pre-straightened, unless you want a more 'tidy' look to the final result).
- Apply Straightening Balm, Shine Serum or heat protection product (The same products you would usually use before straightening your hair).
- Ensure your Hair Straightening Iron has been heated to it's highest setting.I recommend you choose red ghds which is from coloured ghd straighteners.The ghd red straighteners generat heat in 5 seconds and up to 200 centigrade in 60 seconds.The heating panels are painted with Ceramic Paste imported from Korea; it can generate infrared ray and negative ions which can protect and rehabilitate hair; the paint does not peel off after 40 thousand continuously straightening.
- Section off your hair (as you usually would for straightening).
- Take a small section of hair (the larger and wider the section, the more flowy and loose the curls will be. Smaller sections mean tighter curls). The section you make can be a few centimeters wide, but don't make it too thick because the end result may just be 'waivy hair'.
- Comb through this section of hair to ensure it's not tangled.
- Holding the combed section of hair, take your ghd red lust, and hold it horizontally (as you usually would for straightening). Close it on the hair a few centimeters from the roots (for a more loose look on longer hair you can start from as far down as about a third of it's length).
- Hold your Hair Straightener at the end (or the curling action will be difficult). Twist your wrist up and turn the Iron over and over as you also gradually move it down to the ends of your hair. This twisting motion can take a few goes before you get it right, as it feels a little unnatural at first using a Straightening Iron this way!
- Spray a little hair-spray on the curl you've just created.
- For the next curl you repeat, except you twist your wrist in the opposite direction. For example, if you twisted your Iron and turned it upwards on the first curl, for the next one, twist it under (turning your wrist under rather than over). Turning each curl in the opposite direction creates this 'messy-curl' look.
- Once you've finished move your fingers downwards through your curls to break up some of the 'chunkier' ones - when can result from when you sprayed them with hairspray earlier.
- One final spray of gloss or Hairspray will allow you to shape any kinks into place! And you'll be ready to show off your fabulous new look!
Would you like to have a try? Share your views with Myghds.co.uk in comment box below and also don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more latest hairstyles trend.And if you want to buy professional ghd straighteners, come to ghd straighteners sale uk. The mk4 ghd straighteners are on sale with 70 % off.
Article From:ghds pink