There are many hair product brand in hair care industry.This article I will share you best hair straightener products and tools along with the popularly used hair straightener products on the market. Read on to find about the same.
Straight hair looks are appreciated by fashion conscious women of the present generation. They can be set in any style and provides a very feminine and gorgeous looks. A lot of women are opting to get a straight hair look these days. To make it even easier many companies are coming up with hair straightners of different types and in a wide price ranges. Read the following lists to know all about best hair straightener products.
The following are the popular flat irons. GHD, chi, babyliss, instyler,remington and T3 are very successful flat iron companies which have made a prominent mark in the market. Particularly ghd has become so hugely popular that there are hair styles named after it and are known as
- ghd mk4
- chi straightener
- Remington straightener
- babyliss pro
- Instyler iron
Best Hair Styling Tools
Straightening requires some hair straightening product applications plus tools for carrying out hair straightening as well as maintenance, so listed below are all the straight hair products essential for the same.
- Blow Dryer - Very popular and basic way to straighten hair. You have to be careful with the amount of heat you apply to hair as over heating will have damaging effects.For T3 Blow Dryer
- Hair Styling Lotion - The most important item while straightening hair because it not only provides a basic protection on the hair but also makes it manageable for doing the straightening process.
- Anti-Frizz Serum - Smoothens hair and avoids frizz, to be applied on wet hair and not on roots, use small quantities as over usage may make your hair sticky and fall flat.
- Hair Shine Spray - This is a protective spray and often essential too for giving a protective layer on hair as the straightening process robs off the shine after few days.
- Straightening Gel - To be applied after drying hair and is ideal for hair that are slightly curly or wavy. Good for use before blow drying along with a flat toothed comb.
- Volumizing Spray - As the name suggests, it adds volume to the slouched straight hair and protects from humidity too.
- Hair Straightening Comb/Brush - Very basic requirement for straightening process, it has thermal plates that ensure even distribution of heat and saves the hair from over drying and damaging effects.
- Shampoo and Conditioner - Since straightened hair is not normal hair i.e. it is artificially treated hair, it needs special care too. Shampoos and conditioners designed for the same should be used.
Best Types of Hair Straighteners
All the below mentioned straighteners are best hair straighteners for curly hair and the best hair straightener for thick hair too available in the market.
- Babyliss Ceramic Hair Straightener
- Sedu Hair Straightener
- Steam Iron Hair Straightener
- Ionic Flat Iron
- Chemical Hair Straightener