Today our cheap ghd blog will share you how to re-create the hairstyle seen at Little Joe by Gail Elliot.Sydney hairstylist Dario Cotroneo will share you more details about how to style with ghd pink MK4 hair straighteners. The best-selling GHD Pink MK4 Hair Straighteners are quite probably the nation's favourite model of ghd styler. Pink ghds sell out in record time year-after-year, so don't risk missing out on the pink ghd hair straighteners!!!
Dario Cotroneo says:"Sleek chic. The inspiration for this show came from Gail Elliot herself, drawing back to her time as a model. She wanted her models to feel sexy wearing her clothes."
Get hairstyle with ghd pink
1. Prepare your hair with ghd Elevation Shampoo. After towel drying, apply ghd Maximise Mousse to the roots and mid-lengths.
2. Create a middle part, then, using a medium size ceramic round brush, blow-dry with lots of volume at the roots.
3. After blow-drying, spray ghd Ultimate Hairspray onto a make-up brush and glide over your hair to clean up any fly aways.
4. Place a hair wrap around the widest area of your head (pictured) to condense the shape and giving it sleek edge.
5. Spray ghd Creation Spray to the ends and smooth the last 10cm with a hot iron.You can use our ghd MK4 pink styler to style. The heating panels are painted with Ceramic Paste imported from Korea; it can generate infrared ray and negative ions which can protect and rehabilitate hair; the paint does not peel off after 40 thousand continuously straightening.
6. Spritz ghd Sea Salt Spray into mid lengths and blast dry to create a weathered feel through the mid area.
7. Finally, removed the hair wrap and spritz with ghd Ultimate Hairspray for hold and ghd Reflection Spray for added shine.
Stay connected with ghd blog, we will share you more styling tips about how to create latest hairstyles.