Not everyone owns naturally soft, supple and cooperative hair after it comes to straightening and styling, so we want to provide you with the best hair straighteners choices. The truth is, anybody blessed with such easy to manage hair are in your daily life. Most people have hair that presents some challenges, either because it is very thick, tends to become frizzy, or sports waves that don’t want to give up easily. These hair straighteners are your best bets if you have hair that is tough to tame.
One thing they all have in common – they use ceramic tourmaline heaters that release a steady flow of negative ions. This advanced technology provides gentler heat, so the higher temperatures needed for bring unruly hair under control won’t damage hair. In addition, the negative ion therapy seals hair cuticles, locking in moisture. This is crucial because hair that becomes too dry is prone to breaking off, developing split ends, and losing its shine and luster.
We suggest these as the best thick hair straightener
•CHI Digital Ceramic Hairstyling Iron GF1003USA: This professional grade tool is thin and versatile, so it straightens very well, but is also useful for styling all the current looks you’ll want to try. This is considered the very best thick hair straightener.
• GHD iv salon styler: The hair straightener is an essential tool for those blessed with wonderfully wild locks. With the widest plates of all the ghd stylers it has been lovingly designed for people with luscious, long hair or fantastically thick tresses. The styler creates supremely straight hair and its qualities don't stop there; the broad plates produce naturally beautiful, big, soft curls which are enviably glamorous.
• Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Digital Ceramic Ionic Hair Straightener: This styling tool heals damaged hair with the smoothest, gentlest plates available.
• Remington S-9400 Digital Ceramic Hair Straightener: The 2 ¼ inch titanium plates are excellent for straightening long, thick or wavy hair.
• HAI Nu-Stik Ceramic Hair Straightener: Heats up fast and offers temps up to 450F, without burning. Negative ions help to relax hair, so the heat works more quickly and makes for one the best thick hair straightener
Consumers Weigh in on the Best Thick Hair Straightener
- Use a straightener with wide plates
- Choose a hair straightener with glass plates (if you can't afford an ionic) that are superior to ceramic
- Make sure your straightener has a stand
- Always use a protective gel for thick hair
Experts agree that it is up the utmost importance to choose the correct straightener for your hair. By using the guide above, you can find the best hair irons for you!